- I remember going there my mom and her friend Maude Savage.
- They had booths with lemon-yellow vinyl benches.
- I remember Club Sandwiches held together with colored, plastic, fuzzy-ended toothpicks.
- The white ceiling tiles (the pressed cardboard kind with the little holes) had stuck in them may of the fuzzy-ended toothpicks, which patrons had launched to see if they would stick. They did!
- I remember bright pink ice cream and in it bright blue bubble gum.
Does anyone else remember Brannigans?