Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Lists (Unpublished 07/2008)

UNPUBLISHED! I planned to post this in July 2008.

Five Jobs I've Had (I did six because these are ALL the places I've ever worked):


  1. Fashion Gal

  2. One Stop Pack & Mail

  3. Pacific Rim

  4. Sales Consultants

  5. OK Manufacturing

  6. American Express

Five Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:


  1. Marnie

  2. Ghost & Mrs. Muir

  3. Pride & Prejudice

  4. Dumb & Dumber

  5. Random Harvest

Five Places I've Lived (I did three because I've only lived in three!):


  1. Midvale, UT

  2. Murray, UT

  3. Sandy, UT

Five TV Shows I Enjoy:

Get Smart

Home Improvement

21 Jump Street


Five Places I've Been on Vacation:


  1. Banff, Alberta, Canada

  2. Cape Cod, MA

  3. Maui, HI

  4. Tillamook, OR

  5. Fish Lake, UT

Five Favorite Foods:

Five Websites I Visit Daily:

Nicknames I've Had:

Four Things I Did 10 Years Ago in 1998:

Four Things I Did 5 years Ago in 2003:

Four Things I Did Last Year in 2007:

Four Things I Did Last Week:

No comments: