Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bollywood

I haven't written anything about Bollywood lately!!!

So, here's the scoop for anyone interested ... which of the people I know read this thing, that would be ZERO!

Anywho ... it continues. I just got a couple more Bollywood flicks in the mail this week, and I'm really excited to watch. Here is my Bollywood movie list of what I've seen so far:

1. Dhoom 2
2. Dhoom
3. Veer-Zarra
4. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
5. Koi ... Mil Gaya
6. Janneman
7. Krrish



8. Kaho Naa ... Pyaar Hai
9. Na Tum Jaano Na Hum
10. Mujhse Dosti Karoge!
11. Yaadein
12. Paheli
13. Don
14. Lakshya (haven't watched yet)
15. Fiza (haven't watched yet)
16. Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage (haven't watched yet)
I'm also anxiously awaiting the release of Jodhaa Akbar, which looks to be really exciting, and also almost 4-hours long! I guess that's what you get from a Bollywood epic!



So, if any of you are interested in picking up a Bollywood movie tonight ... don't bother, you won't find them at Hollywood Video. But, if you are interested in trying to locate a Bollywood to watch one, these are the ones I currently suggest as my top five, in no particular order:

1. Koi ... Mil Gaya
2. Krrish
3. Dhoom 2
4. Paheli
5. Veer-Zarra

And as an alternate in my top five, I would mention the first 10-minutes of Don, which I can watch over and over again!
TJ: I have always liked you Don.
Don: Thank you TJ. I too have also always ... liked me.



Oh, it's so good because he's so bad!

2 comments:

Sandstone Writings said...

Hi Charnae: I haven't seen any Bollywood movies (I don't think) but I did find a movie from India about a little boy. I can't remember the name of it and one of my daughters borrowed it so I can't look. It was gorgeous visually. Not too much plot. I came to your blog by way of Heather's. I have one of my own but haven't been so consistent about posting. Hope to do better. (sandstonewritings.blogspot.com) Keep up the good posts! Love them! Janet

Heather said...

I love your Bollywood list! I need to rent some of those movies in your top five. I'm so mainstream with what I've seen. You're the trendsetter!