Thursday, August 28, 2008

What's Happening?

We had our Primary Presidency meeting last night and Jenny told me that I'm not posting enough, and when I do that I'm mostly posting about the boat.

OK - with that in mind I've posted once today (about the boat) and here's the "what else is up" post.

This last weekend we had our monthly family dinner (Matt's side) and we were in charge. Since the weather was nice, we went to Flat Iron Mesa and had a BBQ and then flew our stunt kites. Wes and Lisa brought theirs and we had ours. The nephews and nieces had fun playing ...

Here's Jack with his air-conditioned hair-do. Air conditioning was provided by his father following behind Jack misting him with a spray bottle.


Here's Kendra after one of her 100+ rolls down the hill.


Here's Lily before FEARLESSLY going down the slide. Again.


And here's Jet, the newest addition, hanging out with his dad.


It was a fabulous evening and I'm so glad the weather has been so nice!

Now, look forward to my next post about some random topic, and while you're waiting, head on over to Jenny's blog and read her latest post.

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a fun thing to have dinner once a month! Cute pics, too!