Thursday, March 27, 2008

Good Week

Last month I was a blogging maniac! This month I haven't thought of as many things I want to post. But, I just stopped over at my other mom's blog (thanks Janet) and was inspired. It was fun reading about the chairs.

The last week has been fun. A week ago today we were preparing for my other mom - Matt's mom - Sandi to arrive for the weekend. Isn't it fun to have a lot of mom's! I currently have 4. But, I find that many people frequently step up as a "mothering figure" when I need one.

Anyway, we had some fun adventures over the weekend and got to hang out with a lot of family. Some highlights were walking through the Salt Lake City Public Library (wow!), going to Bambara for lunch (yum!), and playing with Jack at the park (cute!). Here are a few pics:

Kendra going down the slide by herself!


Grandma and Jack in the back seat. "Do you think Kendra's OK?"


Kendra and Jack on the stairs. Bug hug!


Jack at the library.


And one of Quincy, for good measure.

2 comments:

Sandstone Writings said...

I love being one of your other Moms! There will be an update on chairs! What I have been doing lately is doing a lot of photo post drafts. Then when I feel like it I can decide which picture to write about. It's worked for me, at least for now. I really like your library series of photos!

Heather said...

I love hearing about all the fun things you are up to! And Andrea and Justin's kids are so cute!