Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hrithik Fan

Last Friday it was announced that Hrithik Roshan has signed with a Los Angeles agency and it seems they are shopping around for a good script for his Hollywood debut.
I am really mixed about this. As much as I would like to see him do a movie in English, I am afraid he'll end up a Hollywood puppet like Jackie Chan ... making stupid movies that appeal to American audiences, although who knows why?! Also, the highlight of a Hrithik movie is seeing him dance. I'm not sure Hollywood will be that interested in the dancing.
He has said he won't do anything that isn't true to who he is. So hopefully he will stick to his statment, and hopefully my expectations of Hrithik going Hollywood will be completely wrong.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're such a trendsetter, Charnae. See YOU discovered him before his soon-to-be Hollywood debut. I still need to see some more of the Bollywood movies you recommend! :-)