Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer is Crazy!

It is seriously difficult to make time to blog in the summer.


I know my five reader's aren't pensively waiting for the next entry, but there are a few people out there who I know are wondering what happened to me .... just like how I wonder when I don't see any updates from them. Here's a recap:


My dad turned 70! And we celebrated at Cowboy Grub.
We built a bridge and a fence.
We had guests at our house and partied on the 4th.

We spent a week in Boise.
We drove to California.
We fixed a boat trailer.
We towed a boat home.

We're updating our 1966 O'Day Mariner sailboat.
To date, it looks much prettier than above. I'll get some updates on here soon!

4 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

love the pictures!! they say so much more than words can sometimes!

David said...

Hey, nice Mariner! Sorry to see it leave CA, though. I think I have one of the few left on the West Coast. Anyway, have fun with it--great boat.

Heather said...

I love the fabulous update with photos! And speaking of summer, it was great to see you on the 24th! :-)

Sandstone Writings said...

Love the pictures and the update on what you are doing. Good work!