Monday, November 17, 2008

2, 4, 11, 16

.... 39!!!

That's the number of unread posts in some of my favorite blogs.  How long has it been since I've checked my Reader?

I feel very busy.  I've been working my hardest to be ready for the holidays so I can just sit back and enjoy.  And I'm only 2 ticks away!  Yeah!

My calendar says that I have been busy.  Most nights are filled beyond my capacity, and I'm shedding some commitments.  Sorry if you're getting shedded.

Results of this schedule include that my blog has been postless since October!  I bet a lot of you are already feeling this way with the upcoming holidays, and if you're not, probably will soon.

But tonight I escaped the cage I've built of busy tasks!  Thanks to Matt!  We went and saw Quantum of Solace, which is the first time I've watched any entertainment over 30-minutes in some time!  At least a couple weeks.

And I managed to squeeze in a post.  Don't get too excited.  This is it.

2 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

glad you are back! hope your bee sting is feeling better...i want to see the bond movie, was it good?

Heather said...

I'm glad you're shedding a few things (I hope not me!) . . .that feeling can be so cleansing.

P.S. What do you think of the second 007 movie? We liked it!