Tuesday, December 26, 2017

100 things... (Unpublished 07/2008)

UNPUBLISHED! I planned to post this in June 2008.

100 things...you may or may not know about me:


  1. I like to color-code things, although less than I used to.

  2. I like binder clips.

  3. I used to hate to read, but now I enjoy it equally with watching television.

  4. My favorite dead actor/actress are Steve McQueen and Gene Tierney.

  5. I like to organize drawers.

  6. My favorite living actor/actress are Scarlet Johannsen.

  7. I used to want to be an Event Planner.

  8. My favorite Bollywood actor/actress are Hrithik Roshan and Rani Mujherkee.

  9. My favorite holiday is Halloween.

  10. A life goal of mine is to write a book. I'm working on it, slowly.

  11. I love to travel and wish I could do it professionally, or at least more than I do now.

  12. My favorite bands are Oingo Boingo and Rush.

  13. My favorite season is the fall.

  14. My top five favorite movies of all time are: Marnie, Pride and Prejudice, The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, Dumb and Dumber, and Random Harvest.

  15. I love to wear long-sleeved shirts, especially ones with really long sleeves that go down past my hands. It's a nervous habit to hold onto the end of the sleeves.

  16. My favorite color is blue.

  17. The friend I've had the longest is Heather; we share a brain, and it's sometimes scary.

  18. My favorite thing about being an Administrative Assistant is organizing my boss' calendars. I know, I'm sick.

  19. Some of my favorite albums ever include: R.E.M. - Out of Time, U2 - Zooropa, Rush - Presto, and Oingo Boingo - Nothing to Fear

  20. My favorite big-brand store is Target.

  21. I used to be a night person. Now I think I'm more of a morning person. But sometimes I am a night and morning person at the same time ... and then I get really tired.

  22. Some places I would love to visit include: New Zealand, India, Amsterdam, and Washington, DC.

  23. I don't like Dave Matthews Band. I'm sorry! I really try, and I know they have a lot of fans!

  24. I hate to answer the telephone, and I attribute this to 5+ years of being a receptionist during my professional career.

  25. I'm not big on knick-knacks, except during holidays and then bring it on!

  26. I am however obsessed with things (bowls, containers, plates, vases) made of thick metal, thick glass, thick colored glass (love it), and wood.

  27. Actually, I'm obsessed with containers in general. I love them, and have spares on hand to use to store spices, cooking supplies, crafts, etc.

  28. I would like to try sky diving. I think I might chicken before the actual jump. I'm more afraid of the landing than of falling from the sky. I've heard of too many people breaking bones on re-entry.

  29. I've never had a broken bone. (I'm knocking on so many pieces of wood right now!)

  30. I have tons of storage bins, big and small! My cupboards and closets are full of bins that are full of stuff. I use them everywhere to keep organized!

  31. I love taking pictures.

  32. I don't tan. I'm not saying that I don't doing it. I'm saying I have tried it, but my skin rejects the idea! I burn, peel, freckle, and fade. End of story.

  33. I am more of a cat person than a dog person. I like pets that sleep 18-hours a day.

  34. I love to cook, and wish I had more time to practice, or to take a class.

  35. My favorite restaurants are El Farol's, Mimi's Cafe, Cowboy Grub, and a new favorite ... Ganesh.

  36. I love to bake treats and take to neighbors as a surprise. It's fun!

  37. I am awesome at playing Dr. Mario!!!

  38. My favorite movie I've seen this year is Iron Man.

  39. I am obsessed with Odwalla's! I love the protein ones, but the pressed carrot juice is fabulous, too! Yum!

  40. I like to play card games.

  41. I like having BFF's that range from 1-100. It's amazing that when we're young we limit our friends to 2 years younger/older than ourselves.

  42. I like things that are fuzzy, velvety, or feathery.

  43. I have been to the Spiral Jetty 4 times.

  44. I'm not a fan of pink, although I like brown and pink together.

  45. I learned how to swim twice. I learned once and ... seriously ... fear of the water caused me to forget how to swim! So, I started again. I am not afraid of the water and still know how to swim.

  46. I don't feet comfortable wearing pastels.

  47. I don't decorate in brights or pastels. I like warm tones, and our baby blue bathroom is a real stretch for me. But, I do like it.

  48. I like Orbit gum.

  49. I walked past Michael Keaton at the SLC airport. He was sitting down less that two feet from me. I could have patted him on the head. (Wouldn't that have been a story!) That's the closest brush with "celebrity" that I've ever had.

  50. Doing 50 of these isn't too bad, but 100 is HARD.

No comments: