Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Brand Attachment (Unpublished 09/2007)

UNPUBLISHED! I planned to post this in September 2007.

So, we had a discussion at work about "Brand Attachment", which pretty much is a brand with which you've had a great experience and have formed an emotional bond. It can be objects, or even people can be brands. Currently some of the things to which I have Brand Attachment include:
Toyota = I don't think that ever in my life will I want to be without
a Toyota to drive.
Sketchers = My favorite shoes ever. Could anything be more
comfortable?
SandW Canned Food = I pick them off the shelf first, and always hope
they're on sell. I really think they taste better!
Mo's Restaurants = In my opinion there is no better restaurant
anywhere. I guess I need to move to Oregon.

No comments: