Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Blog About Blogs

Every day I think, "You really need to add another blog because your Bollywood obsession is the only thing people will see if they explore!" And yet each day passes without another entry.

So, I decided to write a quick blog about blogs! I have had a lot of fun lately looking up other people's blogs. I especially like that I can go to my profile, click on my interests and find lists of other people just like me!

So, if you ran across my blog because you are interested in Halloween, tennis, Mormons, or any one of the things that make up who I am ... or by whatever means you happened by .... WELCOME!

I will try to be more entertaining and insightful in the future.
But probably not as entertaining as this guy ...

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Hey there! This is Olivia from Gnome Sweet Gnome blog- you just sent me an email & so I checked out your blog- I LOVE the design of your blog (the kind of "old" paper look). I don't know anything about Bollywood movies but you've inspired me to rent one and check it out! :)

Heather said...

Fun blog! I love it, Charnae!