Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another long absence!

How sad is it that half way through the month I am entering my first blog of the month! Time has been zooming by! So, I guess I'll give you a quick 2-week commentary on life in my world.

Nov 1: Watched Bollywood movies with my mom until midnight.
Nov 3: Dinner w/Wilson's at Outback, and Bollywood movies until midnight.
Nov 4: Dropped by Deb & Mark's to wish Shaun a Happy Birthday! 21!!
Nov 6: Primary meeting. Last one in 2007! - Holy Smokes! (as Kirstie would say)
Nov 7: Matt's Birthday! Dinner at El Farol's.
Nov 9: Best day of 2007. We took a vacation day and drove around taking pictures and fishing.
Nov 10: Cement at Justin & Andi's. Jodhaa Akbar trailer on line!
Nov 11: Primary Program (It's done!)
Nov 13: Dentist (nuff said)

2 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Charnae, How fun to see Anny and Ali on your blog! I'm glad that you left a comment...I'm going to put a link on my blog and check back often! I think that blogging is the funnest way for people to keep in touch!!! Andrea

Heather said...

You've had quite the month so far! I love catching up and hearing all the fun things you're doing. Yay for a successful Primary program!