Monday, November 26, 2007

Busy Thanksgiving Weekend

It was a busy Thanksgiving weekend, but a lot of fun. On Wednesday day/night, I made every Thanksgiving dessert I could think of ... pumpkin cheesecake, apple pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and a chocolaty-fruity-whip-creamy cake concoction ...
I was up at 5:45am on Thursday morning to get the turkey out of the brine and into the oven:
I cooked Thanksgiving dinner (we ate at 1:00, but it sounds funny to say Thanksgiving lunch) for my parents, Robert, Weston, Lisa, and Matt and I. It was a lot of fun! Here is the Thanksgiving group:
We went to "Enchanted" that afternoon ... actually pretty funny ... and then came back home for seconds. Thanks everyone for making it a great Thanksgiving!

On Friday Matt and I went to the Jazz game ... how nice that they won!
Saturday we put up Christmas lights, and our tree. (I'll have to get some pictures.)
Sunday after church we did more on our tree, and went to see the light show: www.christmasutah.com
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are such an amazing cook! From your dessert spread, to making the full-bird! Wow. That is something I want to do someday. It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving week . . . I'm so glad!