Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Friday

Ahhh ... one of my favorite days of the year! Our Halloween Party! I didn't decorate as much as in the past.



However this year, I actually had time to get ready before people arrived!



We had a Superhero theme this year, which was a lot of fun! Matt was Condorman and I was Laser Lady!



Kung Fu Panda, Edna Mole, and Super Baby!


The Ninja Turtles, Splinter, April, and Casey Jones! (Front & back)



"The Noid" and Tinkerbell!



Layla from Sky High!



Generic Heroes!



Hiro from Heroes (Future & Past)



Wolverine and The Black Canary!



Cat Woman!



Lex Luther!



The Great Pumpkin!



We have a lot of good friends and family who are very good sports to dress up with us each year!

2 comments:

Joellen said...

Looks like another successful fun party that I have missed. One of these years I'll make it! Looks like everyone had a great time and what great costumes..

Heather said...

I'm so sad I missed this party! I looks like it was a blast (as always)! :-)