Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Monday

After our busy weekend, we took some gift cards I got from work and went to The Melting Pot last night. We've never been before, and it was a lot of fun! I know I wouldn't pay $120.00 of my own money to go, but on someone else's dime, it was fabulous!

After dinner, we walked around downtown remembering when we used to work there. Matt and I met while working at Pacific Rim Mortgage Company which was in the Kearns Building. Everything sure has changed a lot since those days! The malls are gone! The Trax train runs down Main Street! The Conference Center was built!

HINT: Temple Square is NOT crowded in October. You can take a nice leisurely stroll on the grounds and run into very few people!

1 comment:

Joellen said...

Didn't you just love the Melting Pot, it is great food and atmosphere, isn't the desert to just die for...I love that choco stuff.....