Saturday, October 25, 2008

Getting Creative

What would happen if I super-glued an ice pack to my head?

I have seriously had this thing permanently pressed to my ear for the last three days!  Yesterday all during work, all evening last night, and all morning and afternoon today. Of course it thawed last night while sleeping, so I woke up with "Puffy Ear" and "Swollen Jaw".

Enter ice pack and "hyper and moody pills" which let me tell you have been less on the moody and more on the hyper side.  YEAH!  Things are feeling slightly better this afternoon.  Again.

So back to my original question.  Super-glueing the ice pack to my head may sound convenient, but it would be difficult to "recharge" upon thawing!  Of course sticking my whole head in the freezer might solve some things as well!


P.S.  Check out this post of mine from September.  It is an interesting forecast of my current predicament!

3 comments:

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

So I was thinking if you could superglue an ice pack to your head the kids in Primary would be very entertained tomorrow. And so would I! Why don't you give it a whirl and see how it goes?

Heather said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling good. :-( I think you just need a full-time nurse to switch out ice packs and rub your aching brow. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Mandy said...

Sounds like you have been having loads of fun! Sorry to hear you have had issues with a bee!

Hey I need your email address so you can see my blog again. My email is:
mandysfriends@hotmail.com

Thanks!
:) Mandy