Monday, September 8, 2008

Read it?

I'm currently 2/3 of the way through this book:



Anyone out there that I know who has read it?

I think Shannon Hale is an excellent writer! And I'll be a little controversial* here by saying that although Stephenie Meyer is a great storyteller, that I think Shannon Hale does a lot more with the English language, using common words in unusual ways, which I love. I'll have to put an example on here. She's amazing!**



*I'm really on the edge, huh - pushing buttons and creating havoc with my opinions. Ha-ha. Really though, I know that there are people out there who would argue with me. Sorry! I think I'm right.

** I have to admit that I've only read two of her books, both about princesses, and I'm hoping to read something where she expands to a new topic.

No comments: