Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bollywood Again

I didn't watch the Golden Globes, but I wish I would have!

You all know I'm a freak for Bollywood movies!  Imagine my surprise when I find out that the biggest star in Bollywood ... "King Khan" or Shahrukh Khan ... was invited to present!

Lucky for me (and you) I found the clip on YouTube!



If you click the Bollywood label below, you can see other references to Shahrukh Khan in my blog and other Bollywood films!

One more thing to note which I think is super exciting ... A.R. Rahman was nominated and won a Golden Globe for best music.  He is the first Indian to win a Golden Globe.  He also composed the music for Jodha Akbar and Dil Se.  Click on the Bollywood label below and you will find an awesome clip from Dil Se with subtitles!

No comments: