Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blog Vortex

Hee-hee! Last night I found Matt caught in a blog vortex! Yes!

He went onto a friends blog and read. Clicked into one of their friends blogs and read. And kept clicking and reading about unknown people and their situations.

I have frequently been caught in this spiraling affect, to the point that I'm reading a blog, and confusedly pondering how I ever got there!?

Now there are blogs of people that I have never met, but I know the in's and out's of their family, friends, children, hobbies, and dreams. I will refer to them by first name, and tell Matt their current news. It is a crazy result, but I really enjoy my "blog buddies". Matt thinks it is very odd (and I agree) and he looks at me in wonder and shakes his head.

I think after yesterday that he may have a small idea of the spiraling, sucking vortex that are blogs.

2 comments:

Sandstone Writings said...

YES! And isn't it fun when you find a link on someone else's blog that opens up a whole new avenue for you? I found PaperBackSwap and a gorgeous artistic site that way. Fun stuff!

Heather said...

Hahahaha! I've SO been there. That cracks me up that Matt was sucked into it, too. :-)