Saturday, January 26, 2008

Goo

This is our cute cat Goo.

Matt asked me if I've blogged about him before, and I don't think I have.

When we got him, his name was Oliver. We named him Radar because he had big ears and a little head. Justin Q. named him Mr. Magoo because he squints in the sun. Pretty soon he became Goo. Sometimes Goozer. Frequently Fat Goo or Phat Goo, whichever you prefer. And most recently "Phat Lightning".

Matt thinks he is a tormented cat .... because ... he is tormented. I like tormenting him. Tonight I dressed him in my winter wear (see last blog).

But, he likes it!!!! Goo and Matt. He was purring the entire time. Goo not Matt. See how cute he is.

Other past Goo tormenting include stickers on his forehead:

Stickers on his ears:

Dressing him in Halloween costumes:

Trying to get him to pose like Marilyn Monroe:

Dressing him in a bow-tie. I think he looks beautiful:

When he gets angry with me, I make him smell the roses:

I've been known to put him in the dirty clothes:

Or put pretty Christmas bows around his neck:

You may think he's got it rough, but he's still got time to take a nap with his favorite person .... Matt! (How did you guess who is favorite would be?)

He also loves to lay around on his back and snore:

If he gets too upset at his treatment, he just sticks his tongue out at me:

But, mostly he's just a really good sport!

We love Goo!

2 comments:

Sandstone Writings said...

What amazing photos. And Goo is such a patient cat! The photos are on my list of things that make me smile, too.

Heather said...

I love the pics! They are awesome!