Thursday, January 17, 2008

Restroom Ghost

Boo! I was informed last week by my office buddy Suzanne that the first floor women's restroom at American Express has a ghost. She told me she was alone in the restrooom and the last faucet kept turning on and off during her entire visit.


During a visit this morning, alone in the restroom, I got to experience the faucet turning on and off! I had forgotten what she told me last week, and so it was very unexpected. It really creeped me out.

Now, to be completely honest and to take the edge off of my story, I must confess that the faucet in question is a motion activated faucet. The only one in the restroom. And so obviously it must just be having technical difficulties.

But, I have a very vivid imagination, and although I knew logically what was happening, I still rushed out of there as quickly as possible!

2 comments:

Sandstone Writings said...

When I first came across motion activated taps it took me so long to figure it out and when I did it was by accident. Aren't they crazy? Love your writing!

Heather said...

That's pretty creepy. Whoah! Just now I had a flash from Harry Potter. Too funny!