Monday, February 11, 2008

Clear Signs

I've been tagged ... Thanks Andrea!

No, really - this was actually pretty fun. Here is a picture with the contents of my purse, which brings up some clear signs.



The items include:
  • Kleenex, Advil, Chap Stick and Halls - clear signs that I have a cold.
  • Lotion, Chap Stick and Eye Drops - clear signs that it's winter.
  • Library Card - clear sign that I went to the library today since it's not in my wallet.
  • 27 Dresses Ticket Stub - clear sign I haven't cleaned out my wallet since 01/25/2008 at 7:10pm.
  • Wallet and Cards - clear sign that I need to go to Home Depot and spend that gift card. Also a pretty in-your-face sign that I'm LDS right there on front!
  • iPod, Flash Drive, and Cell Phone - clear sign my purse is stuffed with technology, and that it was 10:10pm when I took the photo.
  • Chap Stick and Lipstick - clear sign this is my purse! I love that Cover Girl 12-hour stuff - fabulous!
  • Sunglass Cleaning Cloth - clear sign it's winter, otherwise it would be with the sunglasses.
  • Car Keys - clear sign that I cheated because my keys are never in my purse; they are always lost. (Ask poor Matt!)
  • Primary Keys - clear sign that I took my purse to church on Sunday. Sometimes I just take the gigantor bag!
  • Xocai Chocolate - clear sign that I knew I'd need a healthy pick-me-up to make it through work today and also a clear sign that I forgot all about them.
  • Hair Things - clear sign that they're always around when you don't need them.
It is also very clear that two important things are missing from this picture! First, the purse itself which is a clear sign that I was very tired when I did this and I wasn't about to do it again to get my purse in the picture! Second, my camera! Which of course was taking the picture, but is an item that is never not in my purse!

Okay ... so now that I've done my duty I'm going to tag a couple people to give me some details on the contents of their purse! I don't really know who reads this thing!?!?!

I'll say tag to Heather and Janet ... love you guys! Also, I think Liz and Kirstie might stop by now and then .... so, tag!! I'll be watching!

3 comments:

My Unruly Mind said...

Oh, my gosh! When I read this I got really excited! You know that ad on TV for the Buxton organizer bag? If you haven't seen it--it is exactly like your picture! The funny thing is that Art kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday. The only thing I could come up with was that bag. So when it comes in the mail, I want to do something like you did with this post. In the meantime, I am motivated to clean out my little purse. Bet I have 55 items in it!

My name is Andrea said...

Only true bloggers carry their camera in their purses! This is definitely one of the more fun tags I've done! Thanks for playing!

Heather said...

I loved how you identified things as clear signs of certain things. Awesome! I will definitely do this (probably this weekend!) So fun!