Thursday, February 28, 2008

Secret

Here is your clue to the best kept secret in Midvale, UT:



Yummy!

This fabulous little Indian restaurant has only been open about 6-months. The owners are so nice! They will make your food mild, medium, or hot according to your tastes. They are located about 7200 South and about 750 East ... by Epic and Souper Salad (but, don't go there, go to Ganesh).

I can recommend any of their coconut recipes ... Coconut Lamb, Coconut Shrimp, Coconut Chicken ... but, it's all so good.

Don't be afraid of the Indian food! It's delish!
Give us a call - we'll go with you ...

2 comments:

Sandstone Writings said...

I've been wondering about it. It's great to get your recommendation. Now if I can get my meat and potatoes guy to do it...

Heather said...

We so should go! I don't know if we can get Jake to go though, so maybe we can do a lunch there! :-)