Thursday, February 28, 2008

My House

I found this little tool on a blog that I read. It is so cool and at the same time so creepy!!! Go to Google Maps. Put in your address and click on "Street View" in the bubble that pops up. What do you get? A picture of your house ...



You can even nagitate and take a tour around your neighborhood. Very amazing! Can you even imagine what kind of technology we'll have 10-years from now? I thought that Google Satellite was amazing, but I can't believe the mobility of Street View. WOW!

2 comments:

Sandstone Writings said...

That is really something! Can't believe it. You find such interesting things to blog about.

Heather said...

Isn't that cool and freaky all rolled into one? Jake has a friend from work who has a really big house/yard and they pulled up Google Satellite and were teasing him about his circular driveway and valet parking. Anyway, your house looks so different now, they need to get a new satellite shot. :-)