Monday, February 4, 2008

Politics

I've never been one much for politics. I think politicians are all crooked in one way or another. But, other people's firm and sometimes fanatical opinions on candidates are very interesting to me.

I have been more interested in the elections this year than in the past. And I'm glad to say that I did vote in the 2004 presidential election, which I hadn't done previously. I also will vote this year, even if it is difficult for me to decide between the two final candidates. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be one I feel good about, but regardless I'm determined to make a decision and support one of them.

Anyway, Matt and I saw this on our way home tonight at a car dealership in the area. Sorry for the crudeness of the photos. It's dark and the letters were moving.

This one says, "HILARY SCARES US":



Followed by, "BUY A 4x4 TODAY".

Followed by, "VOTE FOR ROMNEY":

2 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

I'm having issues myself.

My Unruly Mind said...

A little girl in our ward said during President Hinckley's funeral, "I don't like that Hillary woman. I don't want her to be the next president." Her parents and brother had a HARD time not to laugh.