Thursday, February 28, 2008

Old Pics

Here are some random pictures that I have on my hard-drive from this and that.

First, we have Matt and Charnae hosting their first Murder Mystery dinner. This was the first time that I made dinner for a group of people! I loved it. I bought our outfits - you can tell that Matt really was excited about wearing the tie I picked out. This was probably summer 1997.



This is a picture of three of our guests that night ... Weston, Heather, and Robert. I can't remember who the murderer was! I guess that means we can play it again! I do remember some people eating some hot peppers from my dads garden. They were on the salad as decoration folks! We passed around the milk and bread to ease the pain.



This was our cat Dweezle, who we called Stinky Dweez. He was a cute cat, but he was always farting. We only had him a couple of months. He was really strange and would eat lint, string ... anything laying on the floor. He knocked over a bottle of ibuprofen and ate one. NOT a good thing for your pets people! Keep them far away ....



This is one of my favorite pictures of Matt and his friend Jeff. This was probably fall of 1997. They were fishing at Island Park in Idaho (near Yellowstone). Beautiful!

3 comments:

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

Super hilarious pics! You guys look like you're in high school in that picture. Oh wait, you probably were! Man, what were we thinking getting married and all that when we were so young?
Jenny

Sandstone Writings said...

I laughed so hard when I saw these photos. Isn't it fun to go back in time through pictures? It brings back all those memories.

Heather said...

What a fun walk down memory lane! And wow! I sure look different in that one pic! :-)