Monday, February 4, 2008

Something Fun

So, I've posted way too much tonight! But, I wanted to get this one last thing on here ... just a little something fun!

The most recent Bollywood movie that I watched was "Jhoom Barabar Jhoom", which either means "Dance Baby Dance" or "Sway Like This". Confusing, I know.

Here's a clip of one of the songs. This movie is very fun and energetic! Pretty much the plot of the song boils down to the fact that the girl took his ticket to Hollywood in exchange for keeping him out of trouble. He didn't know she was going to do this, and really wants it back. After saying "Ticket to Hollywood", there's a little background line in the song in which he's saying in Hindi, "Give it back." He gets pretty pouty.

I was SO EXCITED to see Abishek Bachchan dancing well. He dances horridly in Dhoom 2. Anyhow, on with the clip:

2 comments:

My Unruly Mind said...

How charming. Thanks for the intro to Bollywood!

Heather said...

This is so awesome! I love the dancing. You are such a trendsetter!