Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Random

I kind of had a bad day yesterday. There was just too much happening at work and I'm not quite over my cold. So, I was tired and working in an unorganized frenzy. I'm so grateful there were a few things to help me along my way:
  1. I saw a T-shirt that said: "I never finish anyth" (I could relate.)
  2. We had a baby shower for a co-worker who was given baby socks that look like Mary Jane shoes. (They made me smile.)
  3. A male co-worker apologized for arriving late to the shower. He asked the to-be-mom if she received any gifts without a card. She said no. He said his gift must not have arrived at the party. (He made me laugh.)

1 comment:

Heather said...

All those things make me smile too! Thanks for sharing your happy moments. I hope today has been better . . .